• Vikings in 30 Seconds (see below) romps though the amazing history of the Vikings, but on the way offers a wealth of detail about everything from shipbuilding to raiding and trading, life around the hearth of a longhouse, fashion and festivals. Published by Ivy Press in March 2017. Age 8-11 years.
• Wayland published a new series called Question It! between July and November 2017 (see top). This included six titles about key environmental issues in the news – Climate Change, Oil, Water, Food, Natural Habitats and Population. Age 10-16.
• Miles Kelly published this new First Atlas (see below) in August 2017 – a fresh and cheerful introduction to the world in pictorial maps. Age 5+.
• The US Silver Dolphin imprint has published two titles (see above) in the Trailblazers series: Tomb Raiders (September 2017) explores tombs of the mummies in Ancient Egypt, while Treasure Hunters (October 2017) takes you around the Seven Seas in search of pirate gold.
• 2018 publications will include new titles from Dorling Kindersley, Miles Kelly and Quarto. Watch this space!